Thursday 11 September 2008

5 days to CIPD annual conference 2008

With just 5 short days to the start of the conference, I have spent the past couple of days making contact with other members and arranging meetings - both formal and informal. Having the excuse of making contact to see if people I know are going to Harrogate has been of great value, it gave a reason to call and chat to people that I otherwise do not talk to often enough. Some of the people I expect to meet are attending the conference - others are day visitors to the exhibition and exhibitors themselves.

My mail box is a little light....
the one thing I have noticed this year is a less active 'fringe' programme... or is it just that I am not being invited? If you are running a fringe event please add the details to the comments field on this post.

More coming soon....

No comments: